1. These terms and conditions cover the sale of tickets to the School Summit Exhibition
2. To purchase tickets to the School Summit event (“Tickets”) from us, you must be 18 or over and have a valid credit/debit card issued in your name. If under 18, you must confirm you have permission to make the purchase. All purchases are subject to payment card verification and other security checks and your transaction may be cancelled if it has not passed our verification process.
3. You also must have a valid email address in order to receive the Tickets.
4. You agree not to obtain or attempt to obtain any Tickets through unauthorised use of any robot, spider or other automated device or any other illegal or unauthorised activity. We reserve the right to cancel any transaction which we reasonably suspect to have been made in breach of these provisions without any notice to you and any and all Tickets purchased as part of such transaction will be void. We also reserve the right to cancel bookings which we reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently.
5. Whilst we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any Item you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect price, you will receive a full refund from us.
6. The Tickets will state the date and time of your chosen attendance slot. If you arrive outside of your allotted time slot we reserve the right to refuse you entry.
7. Tickets are not transferrable or exchangeable.
8. Ticket purchases are not refundable or cancellable.
9. We aim to dispatch Tickets as soon as possible (this will generally be within an hour of purchase, but this may vary). If your tickets have not arrived within 3 hours of your purchase, please contact us. Please include your reference number and the name and address the booking is made under.
10. Tickets will be dispatched electronically via email. You must print your Tickets in order to gain entry to the School Summit event.
11. If our admittance scanners cannot read your Tickets (e.g. due to print quality), we may need to reprint tickets for you on site and we reserve the right to charge for this service.
12. You may not resell or transfer your tickets.
13. We reserve the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any terms and conditions of the event. We carry out random security searches and large bags or other items may be prohibited from being brought into the venue. There will be no facility onsite for us to store such items until a patron leaves. Breach of any of these terms and conditions or any unacceptable behavior likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle us to eject you from the venue.
14. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
15. There will be no pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind.
16. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to the venue or to remove any person from the venue for reasons of public safety (including crowd surfing or moshing), any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury or for any breach of any Event Partners´ terms and conditions.
17. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Any photos, videos and/or recordings may be destroyed or deleted. Other prohibited items include laser pens and drones/UAVs. Dogs (except guide dogs) are not permitted.
18. You and other ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience and exhibition.
19. Special effects which may include, without limitation, sound, audio visual, pyrotechnic effects or lighting effects may be featured at the event.
20. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify you
of the cancellation. We do not guarantee that you will be informed of such cancellation before the
date of the event.
21. If the event is cancelled (and not rescheduled either with a live or virtual event ), you will be offered a refund of the sale price of your ticket(s).
22. If the event is rescheduled, you will be offered tickets at the rescheduled event corresponding with your original tickets. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled event, you will be offered a refund of the sale price of your ticket(s).
23. You must inform us within the time specified by us if you are unable to attend the rescheduled event, otherwise we may reconfirm your booking for the rescheduled date and you will not be entitled to claim a refund. To claim your refund, please apply in writing to your point of purchase. You must enclose your unused tickets and comply with any other reasonable instructions from us. For accounting purposes your unused tickets must be received within 28 days from the date of the cancelled event.
24. Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk. We shall not be liable to you for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure.
25. We will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including you) or property caused
(a) in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by us
(b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence) or
(c) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from breach by you these terms and conditions or your negligence. Nothing in these terms and conditions seeks to exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
26. This terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For further information about your statutory rights contact Citizens Information.
27. If you have any queries or complaints regarding your purchase, contact us quoting your order number given to you at the conclusion of placing the order. Some queries can take up to 28 days to resolve, but we will get back to you as soon as possible.
28. As an online trader, pursuant to European Union legislation, we also draw your attention to the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution platform here, where you can access further information about online dispute resolution. You can also email us at email@example.com
29. All of these terms and conditions are governed by the law of the Republic of Ireland and any disputes arising out of any transaction with the School Summit Exhibition are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
30. Personal information such as name and email address are solely used for providing you with a copy of your ticket.